Most N-power programme applicants never considered the N-Power salary structure before considering this scheme. This scale might be favourable to some while others might not be cool with it.
In this article, we will be discussing what is the current N-power salary scale for both graduates and non-graduate.
Before we continue, let us first know little about N-Power Programme
About N-power Programme
N-Power addresses the challenge of youth unemployment by providing a structure for large scale and relevant work skills acquisition and development while linking its core and outcomes to fixing inadequate public services and stimulating the larger economy. The modular programmes under N-Power will ensure that each participant will learn and practice most of what is necessary to find or create work.
You may also like this: How to Get a Job in Another State
List of N-Power Salary structure and N-Power Monthly Stipend 2020
- N-power Tech (Software) Programme Stipends Structure 20,000 – 40,000 monthly.
- N-power Community Education Programme Stipends Structure 10,000 – 30,000 monthly.
- N-power Teach Programme Stipends Structure 28,000 – 30,000 monthly.
- N-power Agro Programme Stipends Structure 25,000 – 30,000 monthly
- N-power Health Programme Stipends Structure 30,000 – 40,000 monthly
- N-power Tech (Hardware) Programme Stipends Structure 20,000 – 40,000
- N-power Build Programme Stipends Structure 27,000 – 30,000
- N-power Creative Programme Stipends Structure 10,000 – 30,000 monthly.
How to Apply for N-power Volunteer Programme
Enter your email address for more about N-power recrruitment