Management Sciences for Health Recruitment – Management Sciences for Health (MSH) is hiring massively in different states in Nigeria. To apply for any of the MSH job vacancies applicants are expected to go through the job requirements to know if they are qualified.
Before we start listing some of the job vacancies at Management Sciences for Health, let us look at a few things about Management Sciences for Health.
About Management Sciences for Health – The Organization
The Management Sciences for Health (MSH), a global health nonprofit organization, uses proven approaches developed over 40 years to help leaders, health managers, and communities in developing nations build stronger health systems for greater health impact. We work to save lives by closing the gap between knowledge and action in public health.
Where is Management sciences for health’s office address?
Management sciences for health address is located at 8 Sakete Close, off Kampala Street, Off Ademola Adetokunbo Crescent, Wuse 2, Abuja.
List of Job Vacancies at Management Sciences for Health (MSH)
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
You may also like to apply for;
- ICPC Recruitment Application Form Portal
- MTN Foundation Scholarship
- IKEDC Recruitment Application UPDATE
- EFCC Recruitment Application form
- World Health Organization Recruitment
- Ecobank Recruitment for Entry-level
- PwC Nigeria Recruitment and Vacancies
- Part-time jobs for college students in Africa
- Canada Visa Lottery Application
- MainOne Cable Nigeria- Recruitment
- Access Bank Recruitment UPDATE
Basic Qualification/Requirements for Management Sciences for Health Application
The qualification for this offer is based on the job they are recruiting for. Please use the Apply Now button on the table above to view the requirements.
- An O’Level Certificate (WAEC, NECO, GCE) with at least 5 credits, including English and Mathematics
- A degree (B.sc, HND, OND, NCE ) in any discipline from a reputable Institution.
- Applicant should not exceed 35 years old at the time of application
- Experience in the Job Position you are vying for is also an advantage
- Relevant Hard Skills in the Job role you are applying for will be an advantage
- Soft Skills such as Communication Skills, Sales, People Management, Organisation as well as Teamwork are necessary.
How to Apply through Management Sciences for Health career portal
- First, applicants need to select the job you wish to apply for on the table and click on the “Apply Now” link
- Next, read through the job description carefully to determine if you are qualified for the job advertised by Management Sciences for Health
- Work on your resume/CV to fit the Job description, this is a selling point for you.
- After you must have reviewed your CV next is to apply for the job using the “Method of Application” on the job post listed on the career portal.
When is Application Closing Date
Each job application deadline varies. Select and open the job you wish to apply for. Read the job detail to know when the job application will be closing. It is advisable to apply before the closing date for the job.
All interested and qualified applicants are expected to read the requirement before applying for this offer. To apply for the ongoing recruitment 2024, ensure you have read all the presented requirements by clicking the APPLY NOW button above.
- The job might not be available anymore when you visit the APPLY NOW page but we promise to always give you the latest update on this offer.
- The jobs above are subject to change.
- You have to visit regularly for the latest update.
- You can join our Twitter community where we share updated information on jobs.
Disclaimer: NewBalancejobs.com Does not have any influence on the recruitment process. We assist you with every information you need in regards to the application process.
Feel free to ask your question in the comment box below;