Workforce Group is currently hiring a contact center agent for its commercial bank client.
Workforce Group – Our client, a leading Commercial Bank is currently recruiting suitable and qualified candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Contact Center Agent
Company: Foremost Commercial Bank
- We are currently recruiting Contact Center Agents for a reputable bank. H/She will be the liaison between the bank and its current and potential customers.
- H/She will be able to accept ownership for effectively solving customer issues, complaints and inquiries; keeping customer satisfaction at the core of every decision and behavior.
- HND/BSc. in any discipline.
- Must not be more than 27 years old.
- Excellent spoken English with impressive interpersonal skills.
- Fluency in other languages is an added advantage.
- Must be resident in Lagos.
- Managing large amounts of inbound and outbound calls in a timely manner.
- Seize opportunities to up sell products when they arise.
- Research, identify, and resolve customer complaints using applicable software
- Understanding and ensuring to meet and exceed call center metrics while providing excellent consistent customer service.
- Following call center “scripts” and “tools “when handling different topics.
- Identifying customers’ needs, complaints on issues with products or services, clarify information, and providing solutions.
- Meet personal/team qualitative and quantitative targets.
Deadline: 4th December, 2019.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
To apply for this job please visit forms.gle.