ATTENTION!!! FOLLOWS US ON GOOGLE NEWS and be the first to know about high paying job vacancies so you can apply IMMEDIATELY. Click here to JOIN GOOGLE NEWS.
Workforce Group is Hiring Contact Center Agent
Workforce Group is currently hiring a contact center agent for its commercial bank client.
Workforce Group – Our client, a leading Commercial Bank is currently recruiting suitable and qualified candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Contact Center Agent
Company: Foremost Commercial Bank
- We are currently recruiting Contact Center Agents for a reputable bank. H/She will be the liaison between the bank and its current and potential customers.
- H/She will be able to accept ownership for effectively solving customer issues, complaints and inquiries; keeping customer satisfaction at the core of every decision and behavior.
- HND/BSc. in any discipline.
- Must not be more than 27 years old.
- Excellent spoken English with impressive interpersonal skills.
- Fluency in other languages is an added advantage.
- Must be resident in Lagos.
- Managing large amounts of inbound and outbound calls in a timely manner.
- Seize opportunities to up sell products when they arise.
- Research, identify, and resolve customer complaints using applicable software
- Understanding and ensuring to meet and exceed call center metrics while providing excellent consistent customer service.
- Following call center “scripts” and “tools “when handling different topics.
- Identifying customers’ needs, complaints on issues with products or services, clarify information, and providing solutions.
- Meet personal/team qualitative and quantitative targets.
Deadline: 4th December, 2019.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
To apply for this job please visit forms.gle.