Carlcare Development Nigeria Limited
Factory Cashier job at Carlcare Development Nigeria Limited
Those looking for a cashier job should be informed that Carlcare development Nigeria Limited is currently recruiting. Please applicants should read through the requirement below;
Job Title: Factory Cashier
Company: Carlcare Development Nigeria Limited
Carlcare Development Nigeria Limited, a subsidiary of Transsion Holdings formerly known as TECNO Telecom Limited, established in July 2006, is a high-tech company specializing in the R&D, production, sale and service of mobile communication products.
Currently, we have the full ownership of three famous mobile phone brands TECNO, itel and Infinix, and an after-sales service brand Carlcare.
- To manage the petty cash inflow and outflow of our mobile phone manufacturing operations as well as maintaining accurate records/books on transactions.
Cashier job Responsibilities
- Facilitates the availability of funds to meet day-to-day operational petty cash expenses and emergencies.
- Maintains records to allow easy disbursement, reconciliation and replenishment
- Processes expense retirement ledgers to ensure proper accountability of all cash advances
- Creates and maintains records of cash requests and disbursements
- Reconciles all received cash, which have been recorded in the petty cash book, with expenses
- Processes payment for accounts and issuing receipts
- Keeps records of amounts received and paid, and regularly checking the cash balance against this record
- Collects money from bank for safe keeping before reimbursements
- Files all documents concerning cash payment and collection
Experience and Qualifications
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in similar role
- Not more than 30 years of age by December 2019
- Bachelor’s Degree/HND in Accounting, Finance, or any relevant field.
- Knowledge of Manufacturing Accounting and tax return preparation experience required
- Must have AP/AR/Collections experience
- Knowledge of SAP or any accounting ERP System is an added advantage.
Competences and Attributes:
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be able to multi-task, set priorities and work on multiple requests with minimal supervision
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a challenging, fast-paced, and growth environment with minimal supervision.
- Must be detail-oriented and well-organized.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Please use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
To apply for this job please visit docs.google.com.