Website Africa’s Young Entrepreneurs (A.Y.E)
Volunteer Business Lawyer needed at Africa’s Young Entrepreneurs (A.Y.E)
About Africa’s Young Entrepreneurs (A.Y.E)
Africa’s Young Entrepreneurs (A.Y.E) is committed to empowering young entrepreneurs across Africa by creating platforms that facilitate intra-trade on the continent. We are dedicated to developing the next generation of outstanding African entrepreneurs, who will shape the economies and political landscapes of their home countries.
Job Title: Volunteer Business Lawyer
Job Description / Requirements
- We are looking for young vibrant and energetic Business Lawyers who would like to Volunteer towards several of our NGO Projects in the coming months.
- Applicants must reside in Lagos.
- Applicants must have Business Law knowledge.
- Applicants Shouldn’t be more than 26 years of age.
- Acceptance is on a first come first serve bases.
Method of Application
All Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: [email protected] clearly indicating the “Job Title” as subject of your mail.
25th January, 2020.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com