Viju Industries Nigeria Limited
In the atmosphere of industrialisation, Viju Industries Nigeria Limited took advantage of that moment and designed, researched and eventually produced what is fully accepted and known as “Viju Milk Drink” in 500ml and “Viju BB Star” in 210ml.
In the confectionaries categories, “Obest biscuits” are the first to be introduced into the market for both school children and adults as they described it as the best biscuits produced locally at the moment.
However, Viju Industries Nigeria Limited had added two variants to the existing 500ml namely the Wheat flavoured milk drink and Soya Milk Drink, the real diversification centered on confectionaries and water, while the water is already known across the nation as “Mr.V Premium water”.
Job Title: Sales Manager
Location: Eastern – Nigeria
- Creating and leading an indirect sales channel to promote the company’s products.
- Develop and execute a detailed sales strategy plan.
- Develop and execute sales strategy to grow sales territory while maximizing sales and margins.
- Create, identify and manage opportunities, leading to an accurate and adequate sales pipeline and forecast.
- Responsible for the execution of all sales priorities and initiatives.
- Provide a feedback loop.
- Regular interaction with store level and local chain leaders.
- Provide inspirational leadership and ensure execution of all engagement initiatives.
- Execute on strategic marketing plans and emerging brands merchandising standards.
- Track executional results:monitor sales progress against business plans and manage KPIs to track volume,distribution and budget against goals.
- Provide accurate timely forecast for volume, spending and profitability.
19th June, 2020.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org