Airtel Nigeria (Airtel Networks Limited)
Airtel Nigeria (Airtel Networks Limited), a leading mobile telecommunication services provider in Nigeria and a member of Airtel Africa Group, is committed to providing innovative, exciting, affordable and quality mobile services to Nigerians, giving them the freedom to communicate, rise above their daily challenges and drive economic and social development.
Job Title: Lead, Data Services
Locations: Lagos, Nigeria
- The position is a critical role within Nigeria to ensure that Airtel’s data subscriber growth and revenue growth outpaces the competition.
- Lead and implement the strategic plan for all data products and services
- Develop and manage innovative data portfolio initiatives to meet data revenues target, data subscriber/penetration targets and Data usage targets
- Manage partnerships with major players in the data space – Google, Facebook, Apple, OEMs etc to drive strategic business objectives
- Preparation of a product brief to Marcomms for developing internal and external communication strategy marketing campaigns
- Documentation and training for customer support with respect to data products and services
- Run U&R campaigns for data services targeted at carefully profiled customers
- Ensure profitability of products by reaching the desired satisfaction of consumer
- Guarantee cross-functional cooperation and communication with other Departmental Managers in order to achieve time to market effectiveness and organizational efficiency
- Ensure that all processes are aligned with corporate and regulatory policies
- Responsible for managing the data team
- This role requires deep understanding of consumer behavior, social trends, technology changes, OTT services and trends, revenue generation, project management, solution design and integration and market/consumer requirements, team management. It incorporates a combination of these perspectives to generate business opportunities.
The requirement of the role include:
- 5+ years in a similar position + managerial experience
- Experience of Telecommunications Industry or FMCG marketing environment
- Strong leadership skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to operate in a performance-driven organization
- Integrity and maturity of thinking
- Use a deep understanding of the market trends and consumer insights to formulate a cohesive strategy
- Affinity with and technical knowledge of the latest technologies and services used within the industry and affiliated industries
- Excellent Data analytics skills
- Good English
- University degree in a related field
- MBA or Master’s Degree – a plus
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.