Integrated Automotive Services Limited
Master Technician Job at Integrated Automotive Services Limited. Please make sure you go through the job requirements before applying for this position.
Integrated Automotive Services Limited is a fully integrated sales and aftersales service provider for a wide range of heavy-duty vehicles (i.e. trucks, buses, coaches, etc.) and components. We pride ourselves on being the one-stop-shop for the design and sales of new assets, procurement of spare parts for fleets, tyre management, importation and assembly of trucks, trailers and buses, as well as maintenance, repair & overhaul of trucks/trailers. We also represent several notable global original equipment and component manufacturers within the Nigerian market.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Master Technician
Locations: Calabar – Cross River and Abeokuta – Ogun
- Perform high-quality repairs and maintenance in IASL workshops.
- Demonstrate understanding of IASL workshop’s repair and maintenance concepts, troubleshooting, repair methods and techniques, vehicle technical aspects, tools, and equipment.
- Ability to use instruction manuals and documentation to conduct repairs and maintenance.
- Perform periodic maintenance and on-time repairs through well-known and described working methods and standards.
- Ensure working area of technicians are safe, clean and exchange parts are properly secured for future use.
- Secures minimized lead time of invoicing through a clear description of performed work and/or communicates what needs to be done if the work is handed over to a colleague.
- Documents and clarifies performed maintenance and repairs of trucks in a work order and on time.
- Responsible for ending work order, complete handover, and secure planning of the next job in the Workshop.
- Trains and coaches’ co-workers and apprentices, by transferring skills and knowledge.
- Prepare trucks/ prepare components, completes visual inspections of trucks in the workshop after maintenance, and manages deviations in trucks.
- Secures spare parts needed for additional jobs and ensures all unused spare parts and tools are returned in good shape.
Requirements / Qualification
- Recognized Technical certifications in automotive services.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in vehicle repairs, maintenance, and engine overhaul.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
4th December 2020.
To apply for this job please visit airtable.com.