Airtel Nigeria is recruiting for the position of Transmission Project Manager.
About the Company
Bharti Airtel is an India telecommunication firm that currently operates in over 18 countries. It was founded on 7 July 1995 by Sunil Bharti Mittal.It was reported, that the firm generated US$12 billion this year. Having over 14,818 employees worldwide, Airtel Nigeria is currently seeking out to work with more brilliant minds like you.
Job Title: Transmission Project Manager
Company: Airtel Nigeria
Plan, Direct and Deploy all Identified Network Projects and Programs to ensure High Speed of Time to Market. This role must guarantee synergy, effective and efficient resource utilization, cost optimization and Return on investments to deliver on Business goals and +1 Network experience.
- Any university degree in Engineering.
- Professional qualification in Project Management Techniques will be an advantage
- Prior experience on Transmission in a Telecoms environment.
- 6-18 years experience in the Telecom sector
- Over 5 years in deployment of microwave links.
- Experience of managing multiple complex Network projects simultaneously
- Evidence of successful project delivery with wide geographical spread
- Experience in transmission link planning ,deployment and troubleshooting of transmission related issues.
Method of Application
Interested and Qualified Candidates should APPLY HERE
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.