An indigenous Logistics Transportation Company
About the Company
An indigenous Logistics Transportation Company that provides customized transportation and logistics solutions is currently recruiting for the role of:
Job Title: Logistics Coordinator
- Compilation of daily expense reports from all depots.
- Coordinate the inspection of truck calibration charts on a monthly basis and tracking of expiry dates.
- Conduct Pre-trip briefing for drivers and ensure journey plan is issued before dispatch from the loading plant/location.
- Record and share a planned journey on the trip analysis sheet with stakeholders within the Operations and Journey Management Control Centre.
- Maximizing revenue by ensuring trip targets are achieved.
- Disbursement of loading fees and trip allowance to drivers.
- Collation and processing Driver Waybills for Invoicing.
Requirements / Qualification for Logistics Coordinator
- 0-3 Post NYSC experience.
- Minimum of a BSc certification.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 3rd February, 2020.
To apply for this job please visit bit.ly.