Airtel Nigeria is recruiting for the position of Commercial Developer.
About the Company
Bharti Airtel is an India telecommunication firm that currently operates in over 18 countries. It was founded on 7 July 1995 by Sunil Bharti Mittal.It was reported, that the firm generated US$12 billion this year. Having over 14,818 employees worldwide, Airtel Nigeria is currently seeking out to work with more brilliant minds like you.
Job Title: Commercial Developer at Airtel Nigeria
Company: Airtel Nigeria
- Reporting into the Head Agile Lab, the Commercial Developer will lead on Application Software development for new initiatives and operations of new and existing applications.
- This is an expert role with the responsibility for maintaining close collaboration with the Commercial Team to ensure Airtel Nigeria is delivering business results.
- MSc / Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Systems Analysis or a related study.
- 5-7 years of work experience on Digital Services design and delivery.
- Experience in AI, Chatbots, Analytics.
- Certifications on Agile Methodology and ITIL is desirable.
- Experience working in multi-vendor managed service IT operating model.
- Experiencing in redesigning and simplifying the products, services and processes.
Method of Application
Interested and Qualified Candidates should APPLY ONLINE
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.