Selfa Nigeria Limited
Selfa Nigeria Limited – We design and implement solutions to enhance the performance of instrumentation, systems and software used in industrial process control and factory automation. Our solutions cover solutions for measuring, monitoring, recording and controlling temperature, liquid analysis, pressure, level, flow, and humidity.
Our mission is to deliver reliable, innovative and cost-effective measurement and control solutions that help our customers achieve enhance performance and achieve higher levels of conformance.
Job Title: Trainee – Calibration Technician
Location: Opebi, Lagos
Job type: Full-time
Major Areas of Responsibility:
- Technician trainees will be expected to perform the following; other duties may be assigned.
- Trainees will work with other technicians within the lab to learn calibration fundamentals which caninclude measurement, temperature, electronics, etc
- Learn fundamental calibration techniques and processes
- Develop skills necessary to preform calibrations independently
- Develop skills necessary to advance to calibration technician I position within one year which includes proficiency in at least one discipline
- Minimum of Higher National Diploma in Engineering (Electrical, Mechanical, Chemical or Process) or Physics
- Experience (Industrial Attachment) in a manufacturing or production environment will be an added advantage
You may also like this; Remote Work-From-Home Nursing Jobs
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- To be considered for a technician trainee position, the following knowledge, skills and abilities are preferred:
- Ability to learn new skills in regards to calibration and calibration processes
- Previous experience with electronic or machining training
- Basic mathematical skills including algebra, geometry and statistics
- Familiarity with basic tools
- Proficiency with office computer software including Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Basic organizational and time management skills
- These physical demands are representative of the physical requirements necessary for an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
- While performing the responsibilities of the job, the employee is required to talk and hear. The employee is often required to sit and use their hands and fingers, to handle tools and equipment
- The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, reach with arms and hands, climb or balance, and to stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.