Multipro Consumer Products Limited
Multipro Consumer Products Limited is recruiting to fill the vacant position of Territory Sales Manager, those qualified should see the job requirements and apply.
Multipro Consumer Products Limited – Our Company is a multinational organization that has been in existence since 1948 and has its Headquarters in Singapore. We are currently trading in over 75 countries, across three (3) continents, and with a global workforce of over 12,000! We have the vision of becoming the largest and the most respected African FMCG company and the mission of serving the majority of African households by making high-quality consumer goods available at affordable prices. Our Businesses cut across consumer goods (manufacturing, sales & distribution), infrastructure, Textile, Digital services, Energy, and Finance.
However, in Nigeria, we operate in all the 6 Geo-Political Zones having over 14 Branches and a workforce of over 6,000. Our products include; Indomie Noodles, Dano Milk, Power Oil, Kellogg’s Coco pops & Cornflakes, Hypo Bleach, Hypo Toilet Cleaner, Irish Spring, Colgate Toothpaste & Tooth brushes, Minimie Chinchin, Minimie Noodles, LUSH attachment, Magik Juice among others.
Job Title: Territory Sales Manager
Locations: Abuja, Nasarawa, and Niger
Employment Type: Full-time
- Multipro is recruiting qualified candidates for Territory Sales Managers (Sales Partners) for its operations in Abuja, Nasarawa and Niger States. Multipro Consumer Products Limited is one of the biggest FMCG company in Nigeria Know for the Sales & Distribution of the following Brands Indomie, Dano, Kellogg’s, Power Oil, Minimie Chinchin etc.
- Ensures sustained increase of the company’s market share in key units within assigned territory.
- Coach, lead, and mentor Sales Team in all facets of route operational activity, including ordering / distribution, merchandising, promotional activity and meeting customer expectations.
- Experience with developing relationships with Distributors and Retailers is required
- Identify opportunities to continually increase the company’s market share through identification of untapped channels and new routes, understanding of customer business drivers and new product launch etc.
- Carry on regular fieldwork with the team to ensure all agreed sales initiatives are properly executed; provide feedback to Distributor and the sales team for improvement.
- Growing retail sales in their respective territory
- Execution of the sales marketing and merchandising plans
- Minimum of 3-5 years FMCG sales experience in territory and distributor management with a proven track record of success
- Bachelor’s degree in a Management course or any relevant field.
- Requires excellent organizational, planning, negotiating and people skills
- Computer skills and proficiency, specifically Micro Soft Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, and Word
15th December, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Only qualified candidates should apply please.
To apply for this job please visit tinyurl.com.