Multipro Consumer Products Limited
Multipro Consumer Products Limited is recruiting to fill the vacant position of Assistant Brand / Marketing Manager – Data Centres, those qualified should see the job requirements and apply.
Multipro Consumer Products Limited – Our Company is a multinational organization that has been in existence since 1948 and has its Headquarters in Singapore. We are currently trading in over 75 countries, across three (3) continents, and with a global workforce of over 12,000! We have the vision of becoming the largest and the most respected African FMCG company and the mission of serving the majority of African households by making high-quality consumer goods available at affordable prices. Our Businesses cut across consumer goods (manufacturing, sales & distribution), infrastructure, Textile, Digital services, Energy, and Finance.
However, in Nigeria, we operate in all the 6 Geo-Political Zones having over 14 Branches and a workforce of over 6,000. Our products include; Indomie Noodles, Dano Milk, Power Oil, Kellogg’s Coco pops & Cornflakes, Hypo Bleach, Hypo Toilet Cleaner, Irish Spring, Colgate Toothpaste & Tooth brushes, Minimie Chinchin, Minimie Noodles, LUSH attachment, Magik Juice among others.
Job Title: Assistant Brand / Marketing Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- Meet with stakeholders to determine brand objectives and strategies.
- Support the development and implementation of effective brand-building strategies
- Research markets and study the company’s brand
- Present and execute creative ideas for marketing activities
- Help develop and optimize marketing campaigns (product launching and promotion)
- Coordinate sales, product development and other teams
- Track budgets with an eye towards maximizing gains and reducing costs
- Analyze industry, competition and market trends
- Prepare reports on brand performance and sales
- B.Sc / BA in Marketing, Communication, Business or related field
- Minimum of 2-4 years experience
- Proven experience as a Brand Manager or Assistant Brand Manager
- Knowledge of product pricing, packaging, distribution, and positioning
- Familiarity with the latest marketing trends and best practices
- Ability to conduct research and analyze data
- Organizational skills, experience meeting tight deadlines
- Results-driven attitude
- A creative mindset
15th December 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
To apply for this job please visit docs.google.com.