Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company (IBEDC) Plc
Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company (IBEDC) Plc Recruitment for Team Lead, Payment Channels officer. Please read through the job requirements.
Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company (IBEDC) Plc – Headquartered in Ibadan is responsible for electricity distribution within the southwestern zone (Oyo, Ogun, Osun and Kwara as well as some parts of Kogi, Ekiti, and Niger states). We are an organization with a focus on delivering excellent service to the customers and providing customer satisfaction through reliable power distributions.
Job Title: Team Lead, Payment Channels
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
- To ensure all IBEDC Payment Channels are functional for Customer’ convenience and user experience across the business Franchise.
- Validation of all payment channels available to ensure functionality Driving sales revenue through building strong payment channels network.
- Ensures consistent and even spread of all payment channels integration.
- Develops proposals and negotiate new payment channels for operation.
- Verifies and classifies all collections into appropriate payment channels Approaches and resolves payment channel problems analytically.
- Maintains and expands relationships with all channel agents and sub-agents.
- Liaises with F&A, IT and Branding units to develop payment channels strategy.
- Performs other ad-hoc assignments as defined by Head, Billing Operations.
Qualification and Experience
- Specialization: Bachelor’s Degree in any Social Science Course
- Minimum Qualification: Bachelor Degree + Masters
- Required Experience 7 – 10 years
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Attention to Detail and Accuracy
- Result oriented
- Understanding of the business of IBEDC and related businesses in the electricity sector.
- Knowledge of utility Industry.
- Strong computer software knowledge.
- Strong Business & Financial Acumen.
- Strong knowledge of financial management processes.
- Strong Customer Relation Management skills.
- Knowledge of billing/collection practices, procedures, and basic software in billing reconciliation.
8th December 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: When the page opens, click on “Click Here to See Vacancies” and select “Team Lead, Payment Channels” to apply accordingly.
To apply for this job please visit careers.ibedc.com.