PropertyPro.ng (formerly ToLet.com.ng)
Property Management Intern at PropertyPro.ng (formerly ToLet.com.ng). Please go through the job requirements before applying for this position.
PropertyPro.ng (formerly ToLet.com.ng) is a world-class real estate property center platform powered by the consolidation of ToLet.com.ng and Jumia House Nigeria (formerly Lamudi) which was acquired by ToLet.com.ng in October 2017. The name change reflects the company’s broader commitment and its expertise in driving the innovations needed to shape the future of real-estate search solutions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Property Management Intern
Location: Ikeja Lagos,
Employment Type: Internship
- The property manager will oversee the day to dayy running of all properties in the management portfolio of the company with the aim of securing optimum return.
Below is the basic job description for the role:
- Monitoring of all leases in the management portfolio
- Negotiation of leases
- Establishing a service charge rate
- Enforcing payment of rates and taxes
- Maintaining property rentals by advertising and filling vacancies
- Business development: growing property management portfolio
- Routine management inspection and report writing
- Monitoring of repairs and renovations
- Establishing rental value by conducting a market survey
- Minimum of HND/BSc in Estate Management (Preferably a corp member)
- This position is opened to corps members whose field is related to Estate management.
- Motivation for sales
- High level of organization and attention to details
- A good listener
- Proper negotiation skills
- Familiarity with applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted corps member will be contacted
10th December 2020
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org