Store Keeper Job Recruitment at Abuja Clinics. This opportunity is for applicants that meet the job requirement listed below;
Abuja Clinics is a world-class health facility dedicated to providing all your health needs, not only curative but also preventive. We boast of cutting edge equipment which aid in the diagnosis and treatment of medical and surgical conditions. We have highly trained and dedicated staff who provide excellent care. Our computerized systems ensure confidentiality and continuity. We aim to set a standard for medical care hence we continue updating and upgrading to ensure that you get the best.
- We are searching for an organized and detail-oriented storekeeper to manage all of the operations in our storeroom.
- In this position, you’ll play a key role in the proper care and maintenance of our stock, including receiving and managing inventory.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
- Maintain receipts, records, and withdrawals of the stockroom
- Receive, unload, and shelve supplies
- Perform other stock-related duties, including, packing, and labeling supplies
- Inspect deliveries for damage or discrepancies; report those to the appropriate officer for reimbursements and record-keeping
- Rotate stock and coordinate the disposal of surpluses
- Ensure adequate record keeping and manage all documentation to confirm proper stock levels and maintain inventory control.
You may also like this; N-power Recruitment 2020/2021 Application Form | News
- Should have OND in Accounting / Banking and Finance or related courses with at least 3 years of experience in a pharmaceutical outfit preferably.
- experience in storekeeping, inventory control, or recordkeeping
Knowledge, Skills, And Abilities:
- Knowledge of proper bookkeeping and inventory management
- Familiarity with standard concepts and best practices in a stockroom or warehouse environment
- Analytical mind with the ability to make accurate mathematical computations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Competencies in data entry, analysis, and management
- Keen attention to detail and ability to effectively manage time
- Skills to operate common office equipment
- Performs related work as assigned.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
To apply for this job please visit www.abujaclinics.com.