ATTENTION!!! FOLLOWS US ON GOOGLE NEWS and be the first to know about high paying job vacancies so you can apply IMMEDIATELY. Click here to JOIN GOOGLE NEWS.
9mobile is currently recruiting to fill the position of Specialist, Cloud Management, be part of the 9mobile careers.
About the Company
9mobile is one of the biggest Telecom company in Nigeria with over 14,818 employees worldwide, 9mobile Nigeria is currently seeking out to work with more brilliant minds like you. visit 9mobile careers.
Job Title: Specialist, Cloud Management
- Responsible for designing, developing and delivering Cloud based solutions for EMTS through secure and lean practices using built-for-cloud strategies.
Support teams, projects, and the business in the delivery and management of services on Cloud Infrastructure through architecture and design.
- Act as an ambassador for Cloud Infrastructure platforms by assisting with the design and delivery of cloud-based services through automation and continuous improvement.
- Responsible for integrating new cloud services (applications and infrastructure) into the organization’s portfolio of internal systems and existing cloud services.
- Collaborates with technology brokers and external providers to understand new cloud services and integration technologies and their implications for the organization.
- Partner with technical teams and senior architects to analyse technical and non-technical requirements to build cloud-based solutions.
- Support the Cloud Operations by ensuring that services on Cloud Infrastructure are designed reliably, securely, whilst performing effectively and efficiently Responsible for the design and implementation of Cloud based services running on Cloud Infrastructure and ensuring that it meets the business objectives and adhere to service level agreements (SLA)
- Work closely with Strategy and Project teams to ensure Cloud solutions are aligned with EMTS strategic goals
- Execute knowledge transfer activities to ensure smooth project transition to the support organizations, and participate, in a consultative capacity, in problem management to ensure a stable environment.
- Collaborate with functional and technical team members to develop deployment strategies for existing and new Cloud solutions
- Provide visibility of performance, cost, and the security of Cloud Infrastructure and services.
- Coordinate Technical specifications (design), development, unit testing, deployment, support, coordination of tasks and resources related to integration service/product areas.
- Drive continuous improvement, continuous delivery, and lean practices within the Cloud Infrastructure team.
- Documenting standards and best practices for use across IT and the business.
- Identifying emerging technology solutions that reduce cost, increase efficiencies, enhance capabilities, reduce risk and improve security
- Ensure that all Cloud technology directions create a positive customer experience
- Be accountable for the reliability and security of Cloud Infrastructure and services
- Review and identify ways to improve performance and stability of services and applications running on Cloud Infrastructure through continuous improvement and automation.
- First degree or equivalent in Computer Science / Engineering, Electrical / Electronic Engineering or other numerate science.
- Up to Five (5) years relevant work experience, with Minimum 2 years experience with cloud-based architecture and implementation
- Strong working knowledge of cloud architectures; including AWS, Azure, or other cloud service providers
- Experience of Cloud pricing and commercial models; including Azure, AWS, or other cloud service providers
- Experience in leading discussions on business outcomes, requirements, and value
- Significant experience delivering and supporting Cloud Infrastructure and cloud-based applications
- Relevant experience with the creation and deployment of AWS cloud formation and/or Azure ARM templates through automation
- Communicates clearly and concisely, presents ideas in user-friendly language and has strong presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Experience with automating Cloud Security best practices and frameworks
- Well versed in cloud cost optimization techniques and strategies.
Able to conduct workshops to develop and design solutions
- Understanding operational environments with respect to incident and problem management
- Experience working in an agile environment Skills
- High level of both written and verbal communications skills, ability to gain clear agreement and commitment from others
- Think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges
- Effective influencing skills, with groups not directly working for you
- Automating infrastructure and application solutions on Cloud platforms through templating and code (e.g: cloud formation, Azure ARM templates)
- Ability to code/script in technologies required for the Cloud platforms (e.g: Powershell, Python, json/yaml)
- Ability to automate monitoring and notification solutions
- Perform frequent, incremental code changes through testing and deployment
- Experience with continuous integration (“CI”), continuous deployment (“CD”) methodologies and version control toolsets
- Strong Linux and/or Windows System Administration Skills
- Familiarity with a broad range of enterprise infrastructure and application products
- Knowledge in Networking, Security, Storage and Container based technologies
- Ability to identify and change platforms where opportunities are identified
- High level of documentation and knowledge management.
Conduct quick technical feasibility and proposal development for
- workloads on Cloud platforms.
Method of Application
Interested Candidates for this 9mobile careers should Kindly visit 9mobile website Here
To apply for this job please visit careers.9mobile.com.ng.