Nokia recruits GS Customer Deliver Manager, Nigeria Accounts
Nokia is a global leader in the technologies that connect people and things. With state-of-the-art software, hardware and services for any type of network, Nokia is uniquely positioned to help communication service providers, governments, and large enterprises deliver on the promise of 5G, the Cloud and the Internet of Things.
Serving customers in over 100 countries, our research scientists and engineers continue to invent and accelerate new technologies that will increasingly transform the way people and things communicate and connect.
Job Title: GS Customer Deliver Manager, Nigeria Accounts
Ref No: 1900000LZ1
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Customer Delivery Manager (CDM) owns within one Business Group (BG) the delivery process for all aspects related to contracts execution including HW, SW and Services.
- CDM is accountable for revenue and profit in line with Nokia Mode of Operation for his/her perimeter within the BG and is the reference manager towards Customer and internal partners for all aspects related to delivery of BG projects, including small scopes from other BG’s tightly related to main projects (based on mutual agreement).
- Customer Delivery Manager (CDM) owns the delivery of the entire Customer contract execution scope – products and services – for his/her BG
- CDM is accountable for revenue and profit in line with Nokia MoO for his/her perimeter within the BG
- CDM represents Nokia on an assignment basis and is the primary contact for the assigned scope for planning and execution, resource allocation, prioritization and escalation topics for the entire services and delivery process.
- CDM is responsible for the contract execution performance with respect to financial and operational (non-financial) KPIs (e.g. cost, timelines, revenue recognition, project assets, and Customer satisfaction) and requisite planning to enable successful execution
- CDM is responsible for E2E planning and management of financial and operational performance
- CDM ensures Customer contract execution management based on PMI/PBM principles in full alignment with Nokia Mode of Operations and applicable BG guidelines
- 10 years experience in Telecom industry
- Several years of hands-on experience in Large-scale projects deployment
- Understanding of Radio/MW technology & products
- Exceptional leadership, communication, people management skills
- Exceptional Customer Handling Skills
To apply for this job please visit aluperf.referrals.selectminds.com.