ATTENTION!!! FOLLOWS US ON GOOGLE NEWS and be the first to know about high paying job vacancies so you can apply IMMEDIATELY. Click here to JOIN GOOGLE NEWS.
9mobile Nigeria is currently seeking out to recruit Specialist, Application Development.
About the Company
9mobile Nigeria is one of the biggest Telecom company with over 14,818 employees worldwide, 9mobile Nigeria is currently seeking out to work with more brilliant minds like you.
Job Title: Specialist, Application Development
- Responsible for designing, developing, implementing overall web architecture programs, applications and translating software requirements into workable programming codes for use in the business by performing prototyping, application tests and code reviews to ensure product is satisfactory.
- Designing user interactions on web pages.
- Developing back end website applications.
- Creating servers and databases for functionality.
- Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones.
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
- Working alongside graphic designers for web design features.
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
- Designing and developing APIs.
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
- Work with development teams and product managers to create software solutions
- Design client-side and server-side architecture
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Create security and data protection settings
- Write technical documentation
“Pixel-perfectimplementation of our approved user interface
- Design and deployment of our database
- Ensuring the entire stack is designed and built for speed and scalability
- Integrating our front-end UI with the constructed API
- Design and implementation of continuous integration and deployment
- Participation in the process to establish application and systems requirements for new projects or enhancements to existing services.
- Preparation and/or review of functional and technical specifications for products/services
- Liaise with 3rd party vendors during project development to review progress
- Preparation and deployment of pre-requisites for project deliverables.
- B.Sc / HND Computer Sciences, Statistics / Information Technology or equivalent/ Computer Engineering
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in full stack development.
- Relevant IT professional certifications
- Strong knowledge of IOT, Messaging and VIOP development
- Experience implementing testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficiency with Git
- Appreciation for clean and well documented code
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Experience should include all phases of software lifecycle.
- Experience at interfacing with Vendors and Equipment Suppliers
- Understand Project Management Methodology
- Proficiency with server-side languages such as Python, Ruby, Java, PHP and .Net.
- Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL, Oracle and MongoDB.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Proven experience as a full stack developer or similar role
- Experience developing desktop and mobile applications
- Familiarity with common stacks
- Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB), web servers (e.g. Apache) and UI/UX design
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Great attention to detail
- Organizational skills
- An analytical mind
- Experience in or with:
- Continuous integration
- Test-driven development
- FLOW/JSON RPC
- Web and enterprise related technologies such as go-ethereum/Solidity, Node.js, AngularJS, Python, React js, React native Go, or Rust.
- Low-level application development in C++ or Go
Experience,Skills & Competencies
- Must be a Full Stack Software Developer with expertise in building cutting edge web/ mobile applications
- Relevant experience or willingness to learn more about telco services
- Work closely with product managers, business leads and user community to ensure that all client-facing functions and features on both our website and mobile apps are intuitive, fast, efficient and fully meet our customers’ needs
- The Developer must be an expert in managing changes and updates real-time with little room for any downtime or failover since the platform runs 24×7.
- The ideal Developers must be passionate about emerging business & technology models as well as working in a space full of unknowns
- Must be enthusiastic and rigorous when tackling new problems, extremely versatile, and be ready to thrive in an agile, test-driven development and automated testing environment.
- Good knowledge of version control software
- Strong independent problem solver with good initiative
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and documentation skills
- Streamline information systems and processes.
- Apply network theory and design principles to real-world scenarios.
- Demonstrate the technical expertise necessary for today’s complex business needs.
- Assist with strategic planning and manage a team of software application specialists.
- Leverage advanced skills and knowledge to succeed as an application development manager.
Method of Application
Interested Applicants should visit 9mobile website Here APPLY HERE
To apply for this job please visit careers.9mobile.com.ng.