Website SUMEC Machinery & Electric Co., Ltd.
Job Title: Social Media Representative
Company: SUMEC Machinery & Electric Co., Ltd.
SUMEC Machinery & Electric Co., Ltd. is one of the six core subsidiaries of SUMEC Group Corporation. The company is dedicated for years to the R&D and manufacture of machinery and electric products including power machinery, home appliances, electronic and electric products as well as auto parts. With markets in over 100 countries and regions around the globe, it is one of the largest enterprises in China for small-type power machinery products and home appliances.
Adhering to a market-oriented approach, SUMEC Machinery & Electric is committed to the continuous enhancement of its comprehensive abilities of market exploration, technical R&D, manufacture and quality assurance. The company now has a professional team combining technical expertise and brand marketing, as well as a leading R&D testing center and core products manufacture bases. Invariably abiding by a cooperative and win-win concept, and adopting a professional and focused attitude, SUMEC Machinery & Electric aims to provide global markets with its best products and services so as to improve the quality of people’s life.
Monitor Customers enquires and respond to their questions.
- Capture and analyzing appropriate data/metrics, insights and best practices.
- Collaborate with other departments (Marketing and Engineering) to manage reputation, identify key players to escalate issues and coordinate actions
- Responding to customer comments and messages on channels such as Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
- Response times within 10 minutes for all interactions
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of product and industry information.
- Provide world-class customer service and immediate resolution to inquiries at the point of customer contact.
- BSC/HND in Marketing,Business Admin or related disciplines
- 3 years or more in Social Media Martketing is required
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of the digital media
- Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented with good multitasking and organizational ability and willingness to approach conversation with a customer as an opportunity, not a problem
- Positive attitude and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrate initiative and interest in self-development
METHOD OF APPLICATION
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org