Social Media Manager recruitment at Workforce Group
Workforce Group is a Management Consulting and Outsourcing Professional Services Firm. Following its inception in July 2004, Workforce Management Centre Limited (Workforce) has built an enviable reputation as the leading indigenous management and professional services consulting firm in Nigeria. Drawing from its Deep Domain Expertise, in the area of organizational effectiveness and employee performance, the Company is positioned to assist businesses across diverse sectors of the economy in their quest to create sustainable value for their stakeholders.
Social Media Manager
- The Social Media Manager specializes in creating and curating a variety of content across the social web in order to support the organization’s content marketing initiatives.
- He/She is responsible for creating, managing, and executing highly targeted digital media campaigns, including PPC, display, and programmatic buying.
- This role conducts campaign analyses and tracks analytics to achieve a positive return on ad spend.
- He/She will bridge the gap between company and customer by facilitating meaningful relationships between community members.
- Developing and maintaining a social media strategy that actively addresses listening, networking, influencing, and selling on the social web.
- Responsible for strategic development and execution of all social content and campaigns to increase brand awareness, engagement, and traffic.
- They develop social media strategy, supervise its execution, then evaluate the results, as well as manage vendor relationships and strategic partnerships.
- Identify authoritative and influential individuals and brands on the social web and implement a social networking strategy to facilitate and nurture strategic partnerships.
- Monitoring and responding to customer service and reputation management issues on the social web using social listening tools.
- Generating leads and sales from existing customers and prospects on the social web through the distribution of appropriate offers.
- Monitoring discussions and trends as they pertain to the company, products, and brand.
- Identifying and reporting trends in sentiment and advising on potential opportunities for content and product creation.
- Identifying, analyzing, and reporting on social media trends to internal team.
- Creating and maintaining a vibrant sense of community by establishing and upholding the company’s Community Guidelines.
- Addressing customer service issues, both proactively and reactively, that present themselves inside the community.
- Identifying and reporting trends in usage and advising on potential opportunities for content and product creation.
- Serving as primary liaison between community members and the company, and act as the community’s primary advocate to the company.
- 3 – 5 proven experience in Social Media Management
- Demonstrated experience with successful management and execution of a content marketing strategy
- Social Customer Care – Demonstrated ability to handle a variety of customer service-related issues on the social web.
- Communication Skills – Superior ability to create compelling narratives for internal and external audiences.
- Community Management – Demonstrated ability to develop and execute short and long-term community management strategies that influence growth, engagement, and community culture.
- Relationship Management – A strong understanding of how communities behave on the social web, and how to develop and maintain positive behaviors.
- Proven experience using social media channels to distribute and amplify the organization’s content; familiar with features, audience, and maintenance of key social media platforms.
- An excellent command of analytics platforms, such as Google Analytics or Omniture, to adjust marketing strategy and tactics.
- Proven experience evaluating, developing, and executing a variety of online media campaigns
- Experience coordinating with multiple stakeholders and teams to create digital marketing initiatives that support specific business initiatives.
- Proven experience developing and running rigorous A/B tests, including ad copy, audience segmentation, and landing page tests.
- Experience collecting and analyzing the appropriate advertising metrics for the purpose of optimizing digital advertising strategy and tactics.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects or initiatives effectively and efficiently while maintaining priorities, deadlines, and deliverables in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to identify trends and adjust strategy using analytical and quantitative problem-solving.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
To apply for this job please visit select.alldayhr.com.