Social Media Officer Vacancy at HealthPlus Limited
Job Title: Social Media Officer
Company: HealthPlus Limited
Reference #: HP/MKT/10/2019-02
Contract Type: Permanent
Salary: Market Related.
HealthPlus Limited, Nigeria’s first integrative pharmacy, is the fastest-growing pharmacy chain in West Africa. We are committed to our mission of helping people achieve optimum health and vitality, while delivering superior value to stakeholders. Our vision is to be Africa’s #1 for pharmacy, wellness and beauty. Recently, we secured significant foreign investment from our partners to scale up our network of retail outlets and our online business. This strategy will give us unparalleled reach across the country and beyond.
Our success is based on our great people, great values and a winning corporate culture. Our people are passionate, driven and committed to continuous learning in order to maintain our edge. Our testimonial is that we are proud to be members of the HealthPlus family as we are offered a strong platform to explore our potentials. We believe in best practices always and therefore employ and retain the best talents.
- Administration, Advertising, Analytics, Communications, Creative, Data Management, Editing, Information Technology, Marketing, Media, Social Media
- Advertising, Fmcg (Fast Moving Consumer Goods Sector), Health / Fitness / Beauty, Marketing, Media, Pharmaceutical / Medical / Healthcare / Hygiene
- Manage and oversee social media content
- Measure the success of every social media campaign
- Stay up to date with latest social media best practices and technologies
- Collaborate with relevant Internal and external stakeholders to achieve company objectives
- Produce and present campaign and digital media intelligence report
- Monitor and manage all brand related online communities
- Identify and communicate with all relevant industry stakeholders and influencers to create a strong social network
- Assist all external partners and provide support to all associate activities
- Monitor advancements in digital marketing, as well as competitive landscape, for opportunities and new ideas
- Undertake ad hoc projects as required towards the development of the department’s objectives
Requirements for Social Media Officer job
- First Degree in any Marketing or any other relevant field
- A Master’s degree is an added advantage
- 4 – 6 years of experience as a Social Media Officer or similar role
- Social Media Strategist using social media for brand awareness and impressions
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube and other social media best practices
- Excellent content development skills
- Understanding of Email Marketing
- Understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics
- Experience with doing audience and buyer persona research
- Good understanding of social media KPIs
- Familiarity with web design and publishing
- Excellent multitasking skills
- Great leadership skills
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Excellent Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
- IT Savvy
- Excellent proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Suite.
To apply for this job please visit jb.skillsmapafrica.com.