Website Mondelez International
Media Manager job at Mondelez International
Are you around Lagos state, and need a job near you? Good news Mondelez International is currently recruiting Media Manager to fill in the vacant position at there Lagos office. See more details below;
Mondelez International, Inc. empowers people to snack right in over 160 countries around the world. We’re leading the future of snacking with iconic brands such as Oreo, belVita and LU biscuits; Cadbury Dairy Milk, Cadbury Bournvita, TomTom, Cloret, and Trident gum. Our 90,000+ colleagues around the world are key to the success of our business. Great people and great brands. That’s who we are.
Job Ref #: 1911599
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Career Area: Marketing
Job Description for Media Manager
- MEA is fast growing unit in MDLZ with the complexity of having several markets working together to grow the business. Thus, it is critical that there is a is consistency in strategic planning approach and timely sharing of learnings across all markets.
- The role will provide a strong support to the MEA media team and manage cross category/brands within Nigeria and Ghana and strongly drive the media planning process and media agency management across markets and categories and ensure delivery of best in class media planning approach via LOG (Laws of Growth), improvement in Digital ROI and delivery of media efficiencies.
- Lead day to day work, help develop budgeting exercises, strategic planning approach, buying optmization and implementation of media campaigns across several brands
- Drive Digital Excellence ensuring application of Digital brilliant basics and working closely with our digital partners on improved strategic approach, optimization and creative guidelines with the goal of improving Digital ROI
- Track and ensure delivery of media KPIs on quality and cost efficiency metrics, delivering the media savings/values
- Work closely with brand, agency partners (creative and media) and media partners (vendors) on IMC planning and validating media effectiveness in Nigeria and Ghana
- Engage and strengthen partnership with media partners and create a full year learning agenda and test and learns within the market
- Co- lead Capability training sharing best practices and learnings to the whole Marketing team within the market in partnership with partner agencies (media and creative agency) and vendors
Qualifications for needed for Media Manager job
Person Specification To succeed in this role, it is expected that the ideal candidate will have:
- At least 6-8 years of Agency or Media Manager experience
- Have experience in managing mix of Multinational and local clients within the market
- Strong knowledge on traditional and digital media platforms
- Good Communication and people skills and proficient in English
- Bachelor in Marketing/Business, Analytics or Communications
- Strong understanding of Media Landscape in Nigeria and Ghana CA qualification or some similar relevant qualification
- In addition to this, the candidate should display influential, accountable, adaptable behaviour and have high drive.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
All those that met the requirement above for this job are expected to apply through the career section of Mondelez International.
To apply for this job please visit mondelez.avature.net.