Contract Type: Permanent
HealthPlus Limited – Our sister company, CasaBella Beauty, is a one-stop store for beauty and grooming solutions for men and women. CasaBella International was incorporated in 2008 and became the exclusive distributor for Revlon in Nigeria. The first CasaBella store opened in Lagos in 2010 and today, CasaBella Beauty is the fastest-growing retailer of beauty supplies in West Africa.
- Communications, Inventory, Media, Operations, Purchasing, Retail, Sales, Social Media, Supply Chain
- Ecommerce, Fmcg (Fast Moving Consumer Goods Sector),Food & Beverages,ICT – Information & Communications Technology,Marketing,Media,Procurement & Purchasing,Retail,Sales,Supply Chain
- The E commerce Inventory & Distribution Manager will be responsible for monitoring and reporting on our company’s inventory levels and collaborating with the E commerce unit. The E commerce Inventory & Distribution Manager will also be responsible for developing inventory tracking systems
- To ensure E-commerce fulfillment process is optimal and how to achieve cost effective business solutions while maintaining high levels of
- customer satisfaction
- Daily stock management and financial procedures monitoring
- Ensure all necessary processes are in place to ensure zero stock out and stock counts are accurate.
- Ensure adequate stock management tools and processes are in place to enable efficient working across all online shops
- Improve the ratio of Customer Service v Order Confirmation e-mails
- Design and implement an inventory tracking system to optimize inventory control procedures.
- Examine the levels of products across ecommerce branches to proactively determine potential shortages.
- Document daily deliveries and shipments to update inventory.
- Prepare detailed reports on inventory operations, stock levels, and adjustments.
- Evaluate new inventory to ensure it’s ready for shipment.
- Perform daily analysis to predict potential inventory problems.
- Collaborate with the procurement and warehouse for constant products availability.
- Use IT systems to manage stock levels, delivery times and transport costs
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance or relevant field
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role
- Solid knowledge of data analysis, inventory management software, and forecasting techniques
- An analytical mind with strong attention to detail
- Outstanding organizational and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and leadership abilities
- Outstanding record-keeping and analytical abilities
- Demonstrate excellent organizational
- Problem-solving skills
- Ability to interpret and analyze large amounts of data
- Ability to pay close attention to details in order to implement effective inventory control
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office packages, like Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
To apply for this job please visit jb.skillsmapafrica.com.