Alan & Grant
Social Media Manager Job at Alan & Grant. Please make sure you go through the job requirements before applying for this job.
Alan & Grant is a firm of consultants creating innovative HR & Enterprise Solutions. We focus on enabling performance improvements around our clients’ people, product, and project concerns. We work with different organizations to conceptualize, build, and deploy bespoke solutions aimed at improving overall performance and align workforce to long-term corporate objectives ensuring sustained growth and profitability in the process.
Job Title: Social Media Manager
Job type: Full time
- The job holder will handle the execution and growth of the digital presence of at least three of our client brands at every point.
- His / her role is to create, present, execute, and manage the social media pages, content, community, for each client assigned to him/her.
- He will also help to increase brand awareness, improve marketing efforts, and create an interactive relationship between customers and the organization.
You may also like this; Top High paying jobs without a Degree
Duties & Responsibilities
- Analyze the long-term needs of the company’s social media strategy and offer quarterly reports to the executive teams that outline any necessary changes to the digital marketing plan
- Work with copywriters and designers to ensure content is informative, appealing and delivered promptly
- Create, curate, and manage all published content (images, video, written and audio/podcast)
- Develop and manage competitions and campaigns that promote the organization and brand
- Become an advocate for the company in social media spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate
- Work closely with the marketing team to develop social media campaigns that help to achieve corporate marketing goals
- Formulating high-quality novel was written and visual content for each social media campaign
- Communicate with industry professionals and influencers via social media to create a strong network
- Identify threats and opportunities in user-generated content surrounding the company. Report notable threats to appropriate management
- Analyzing data to determine whether social media campaigns have achieved their objectives
- Monitor SEO and web traffic metrics when needed
- Educate other staff on the use of social media and promote its use within your company (in-house roles)
- Monitor and report on performance on social media platforms using tools such as Google Analytics
- Stay up to date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools, and applications
- Regularly liaise with clients via telephone, email, conference calls or face-to-face (agency roles)
- Minimum of B.Sc. degree in Marketing, Digital, Media, use of social media or relevant field
- Minimum of 2 years of experience as a social media manager or similar role
- Ability to use social media strategist for brand awareness and impressions
- Possesses great ability to identify potential negative or crisis situation and apply conflict resolution principles to mitigate issues
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and other social media best practices
- Maintains excellent writing and language skills
- Creative and organizational skills, with the capacity to prioritize and work across multiple projects
- Ability to develop the right voice for each social media platform
- Ability to make evident good technical understanding and can pick up new tools quickly
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
To apply for this job please visit alanandgrant.zohorecruit.com.