Alan & Grant
Account Manager Job at Alan & Grant. Please make sure you go through the job requirements before applying for this job.
About Alan & Grant.
Alan & Grant is a firm of consultants creating innovative HR & Enterprise Solutions. We focus on enabling performance improvements around our clients’ people, product, and project concerns. We work with different organizations to conceptualize, build, and deploy bespoke solutions aimed at improving overall performance and align workforce to long-term corporate objectives ensuring sustained growth and profitability in the process.
Job Title: Account Manager
- The job holder will create long-term, trusting relationships with our customers. His/her role is to oversee a portfolio of assigned customers, develop new business from existing clients and actively seek new sales opportunities
Duties & Responsibilities
- Collaborate with executive management to develop and execute sales and business growth strategies
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize profits
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly /quarterly initiatives to internal stakeholders as it relates to the accomplishment of business objectives
- Be in-charge of a portfolio of client accounts and monitor the ongoing activities related to them
- Design and manage sales and marketing campaigns from end to end
- Managing, reviewing progress and delivering the client’s projects.
- Conducting meetings with the clients as well as informing them about the current work status of their projects.
- Establishing relationships with new clients and maintaining and nurturing business relationships with existing clients.
- Act as the first point of contact for client questions and requests
- Talk to other departments in the organization in order to facilitate client requests
- Give presentations about their organization’s products or services
- Manage a budget and achieve targets
- Manage a team of communication associates, train them if necessary
- Generate accurate reports on the status of existing accounts and new business
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Sales, or relevant field
- Relevant certification in business administration is desirable
- Minimum of 3-5 Years relevant experience Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Execution-focused: clear commitment to setting and achieving stretching goals and growth targets with a permanent focus on the creation of value
- Sound decision-making skills based on accurate and timely analyses
- Strong client relationship management background or consulting background
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
To apply for this job please visit alanandgrant.zohorecruit.com.