Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC)
Admin Assistant at The Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC). See the full job requirements before sending your application.
The Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC) is a permanent, intergovernmental Organization, created at the Baghdad Conference on September 10-14, 1960, by Iran, Iraq, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, and Venezuela.
Job Title: Admin Assistant
- Typing, and when necessary composing routine memos, correspondence, reports, and presentations.
- Overseeing the preparation of all documentation to high standards of presentation and accuracy.
- Ensuring that standard office practices and routines are functioning effectively on an ongoing basis.
- Contacting other staff members to ensure appropriate follow-up and delivery of critical official activities.
- Handling on a routine basis, highly confidential information in a professional manner.
- Checking outgoing mails for accuracy and conformity with policies and specific instructions.
- Performing other standard secretarial functions such as filing, accurate record-keeping, photocopying, handling inquiries, making meeting arrangements, all in a consistent manner with official guidelines.
Qualifications and Experience
- Formal secretarial training from a recognized institution will be an asset.
- Minimum of five years of relevant experience, preferably in an international environment.
Skills and Competencies:
- Extensive knowledge in the usage of office technologies, such as Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.), intra/internet as well as on-line database management.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, fluency in English and German is highly essential.
- Working knowledge of Arabic, French, and/or Spanish will be an asset.
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision and guidance.
- Good interpersonal, organizational, and time management skills.
Method my Application
To apply for this job please visit careers.opecfund.org.