Delta Industrial Equipment Limited
Service Engineer at Delta Industrial Equipment Limited. Please make sure you read through the job requirements before applying for this position.
Delta Nigeria is the authorized dealer for SEM equipment in Nigeria. It is determined with the vision of providing our construction customers with the most competitive total solution available support that stands apart. As the authorized SEM dealer, Delta Nigeria offers a range of outstanding machines which – through their stability, reliability, and productivity – offer an extremely competitive proposition.
Employment Type: Full-time
- This role is responsible to the Delta Sales Manager for carrying out effective and efficient troubleshooting, field repairs, maintenance and servicing of SEM machine systems, electrical equipment, generator sets, and other specialized units in the SEM category.
- Inspect, troubleshoot and trace faults on electrical modules and components of Caterpillar / SEM engines (Gas & Diesel), generator sets, machine systems and specialized units (e.g altronic magnetos etc) reported for repair, maintenance and servicing actions in the field.
- Conduct inspection, load testing, PDS and commissioning of new Caterpillar equipment and ensure completion of DSR Forms before delivery is effected to Customers.
- Establish and enlist parts required for assigned jobs and follow up for prompt order and delivery.
- Implement all assigned electrical jobs (including electrolyte preparation and batter charging jobs) promptly, successfully and in accordance with Caterpillar standards without any redo actions.
- Use appropriate diagnostic tools to evaluate the accurate performance of repaired components, units and systems.
- Take proper care of all company’s assets (tools, test equipment, vehicle etc) entrusted to his care.
- Perform or coordinate certain essential field service works, contract servicing, PIP and SOS function as may be required or assigned from time to time.
- Report any difficult task to appropriate authorities for adequate attention and thus assist management in taking accurate repair decisions as the need arise.
- Prepare necessary documents and service reports (e.g. Delivery slips, SIMS etc) both to customers and for management activities as required.
- A degree or it’s equivalent in the Mechanical / Electrical Engineering discipline.
- 2-3 years of field experience with a good working knowledge of Caterpillar Electrics.
- Ability to drive with a valid professional driving license is an added advantage.
- Good written and spoken English.
- Interpersonal and communication skills.
- Leadership skills and ability to take initiative.
- Good analytical and computer skills.
12th February, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online