Citibank Nigeria Limited (CNL)
SSA Risk and Controls Manager at Citibank Nigeria Limited (CNL). Please make sure you read through the job requirements before applying for this position.
Citibank Nigeria Limited (CNL) was incorporated in Nigeria on May 2, 1984 and the oldest international bank in the country. It provides a wide range of financial products and services to corporate and commercial customers, financial institutions and public sector organizations. It offers deposit and loan products, global transaction services, cash management, sales and trading, corporate finance, and investment banking products.
The company was formerly known as Nigeria International Bank Ltd and changed its name to Citibank Nigeria in 2008. Today it employs about 300 people and operates 12 branches in Lagos, Abuja, Port Harcourt, Warri, Kano, Bonny, Aba, Lanlate and Ososa. As at December 31, 2016, it had over NGN 600 billion in total assets. Citibank Nigeria is owned by Citibank Overseas Investment Corporation, a subsidiary of Citibank N.A. (USA).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: SSA Risk and Controls Manager
Job ID: 20241806
Job Category: Implementation
Job Family Group: Implementation
- Implementation of projects for TTS client onboarding reporting to the TTS Nigeria Head and matrix reporting to the SSA Implementations Head
- The role demands that the individual take the lead in projects of varying complexity assisting the customer from ‘deal won’ through to live operation.
- Graduate qualification (post graduate an advantage).
- Minimum of 4 years post qualification experience.
- Consistently well rated.
Knowledge and Experience:
- Strong technical and project management background.
- Appropriate degree or Project Management accreditation.
- Excellent knowledge of business products.
- Experience in managing complex projects is desirable.
- Good understanding of Technology especially in the banking environment.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- An individual who is detail oriented, can co-ordinate multiple teams and facilitate discussions to meet project objectives.
- Strong consultative and collaborative skills.
- Excellent communication skills. Organizational and planning skills. Negotiation, decision making, and problem-solving skills. Ability to manage high workload within a pressurized environment. Flexibility – ability to manage a varying workload (ie, volume, complexity and composition). Ability to manage complex integration solutions, working alongside Technical and Technology teams. Good work ethic – willingness to take a “hands-on” approach to ensure all elements of the solution are delivered as specified. Attention to detail and experience of working in a controlled environment
- Project Management Certification by a reputable organization (i.e. PMI) is preferential.
- Strong PC skills – ability to deliver user training on web-based systems, expert with the spreadsheet and flat file manipulation.
- Motivated and a self-starter.
- Self-confident with excellent interpersonal and communication (oral, written and presentation) skills.
- Influencing across all levels within the client organization.
- Champions progress and change management.
- Partnership – work effectively as a team player in cross-functional teams.
- Delivers results
- Customer focused – drives value for clients and builds partnership-led relationships.
- Initiative – ability to proactively organise own workload.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
- Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
- Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries (“Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and / or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
To apply for this job please visit jobs.citi.com.