Oasis Africa Consulting Limited
Oasis Africa Consulting Limited is recruiting to fill the vacant position of Senior Accountant, those qualified should see the job requirements and apply.
We understand the intricacies involved in dealing with some or all of human resources activities can be time and resource consuming. Most firms lack the time and experience required to deal with these challenges which oftentimes bring distractions to their core businesses.
At Oasis Africa, we outsource and manage professionals, skilled, technical, and unskilled personnel at all levels. We will work with you to take care of all of your HR requirements, giving you the highly needed time and concentration required to focus on the core services of your company and more importantly the strategic growth of your organization.
Job Title: Senior Accountant
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Job Type: Full-time
- The Senior Accountant support preparing forecasts, financial statements, business activity reports, and maintain the financial health of an organization.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Oversee financial details to ensure that all legal requirements are met and supervise other employees who do financial budgeting and reporting.
- Review company financial reports and find ways to reduce costs.
- Analyze market trend to maximize profits, perform data analysis, and advise senior management on profit-maximizing ideas.
- Oversee operations of the finance department, set goals and objectives, and design a framework for these to be met.
- Manage the preparation of the company’s budget.
- Liase with auditors to ensure appropriate monitoring of company finances is maintained.
- Correspond with various other departments, discussing company plans and agreeing on future paths to be taken.
- Minimum of 10 years working experience in a similar role from a reputable organization.
- B.Sc. or equivalent in Finance, Business Administration, or Economics.
- ICAN/ACCA certification is required.
- Masters degrees or MBA is an added advantage.
Pay is competitive according to industry standards.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.