Oasis Africa Consulting Limited
Oasis Africa Consulting Limited is recruiting to fill the vacant position of Marketing Executive, those qualified should see the job requirements and apply.
We understand the intricacies involved in dealing with some or all of human resources activities can be time and resource consuming. Most firms lack the time and experience required to deal with these challenges which oftentimes bring distractions to their core businesses.
At Oasis Africa, we outsource and manage professionals, skilled, technical, and unskilled personnel at all levels. We will work with you to take care of all of your HR requirements, giving you the highly needed time and concentration required to focus on the core services of your company and more importantly the strategic growth of your organization.
Job Title: Marketing Executive
Location: Jakande – Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full time
Essential duties and responsibilities include:
- Development of accounts and generation of new leads.
- Planning, advertising, promotion, public/ media relations, product development, distribution and research.
- Identify opportunities to raise the profile of the business internally and externally.
- Facilitate the execution of trades and develop innovative ideas and solutions tailored to difficult commodity/ client segments.
- Regularly maintain and update customer database.
- Contributing to and developing long-term marketing plans and strategies.
- Carry out market analysis and potential mapping.
- Maintain awareness of competition and market fluctuations
- First Degree in Marketing, Social Sciences, Business Administration, Management or Communications with a minimum of 2 to 3 years’ experience as a sales or marketing officer, business development and/or digital marketing officer.
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of the oil and gas, Logistics industry
- Knowledge of online and offline advertising & digital marketing solutions
- Ability to optimize marketing campaigns using email and social media tools.
- Excellent communication skills with ability to develop standardized proposals, content and pitching documents.
- Persistent in completing what needs to get done and driving value-adding relationships.
- Ability to succeed in a competitive, high-performance work environment.
- Be a self-starter and able to work independently and collaboratively.
- Strong computer skills with knowledge of Microsoft Office and relevant software.
- Ability to formulate sales plan for the designated territory, region or specific client portfolios.
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be customer-centric and able to handle complaints and disputes effectively.
- Team player with the ability to relate with colleagues and key contacts at all levels to develop compelling offers and drive growth.
Pay is competitive according to industry standards.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.