Website 9mobile Nigeria
Specialist, Security Operations at 9mobile Nigeria, Interested and qualified candidates should see the job detail and apply.
9mobile is a Nigerian private limited liability company. EMTS acquired a Unified Access Service License from the Nigerian Communications Commission in 2007. The License enables EMTS provide Fixed Telephony (wired or wireless), Digital Mobile Services, International Gateway Services and National/Regional Long Distance Services in addition to spectrum assignments in the 900 and 1800 MHz bands.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Specialist, Security Operations
Location: Abuja, NG
- Assist to coordinate the provision of efficient and effective security services support to safeguard EMTS’s assets and personnel.
- Update security policies and procedures on a regular basis in line with environmental realities and innovation.
- Assist to facilitate training of security guards on security policies and procedures.
- Participate in periodic site visits to assess/verify adequate security officers/guards at various office locations.
- Monitor Service level Agreement (SLA)with security service providers.
- Act as a key interface between EMTS and security service provider officers.
- Monitor activities of security officers at office location and sites ensuring optimal service delivery and compliance with stated policies and procedures.
- Assist to ensure that incidents and crisis are proactively and promptly identified, managed and mitigated effectively.
- Monitor the resolution of security-related issues and matters across the organisation and follow up with relevant personnel to ensure timely resolution.
- Assist with the development of a security-conscious culture among the workforce by organising relevant security programs.
- Attend team/divisional/departmental meetings as required.
- Prepare/compile agreed intelligence/incidence reports for the attention of the Manager, Central Operations/Intelligence.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Manager, Central Operations/Intelligence.
- First degree or it’s equivalent in a relevant discipline.
Experience, Skills & Competencies:
- Three (3) to five (5) years relevant work experience.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
To apply for this job please visit careers.9mobile.com.ng.