Those interested in advancing their career at saipem as Project Quality Manager in Nigeria should send their application to Saipem. Please make sure you go through the requirement before applying.
Saipem is a global leader in the Engineering, Procurement, Construction & Installation Businesses, with a strong inclination towards oil & gas-related activities in remote areas. We excel in the provisioning of engineering, procurement, project management and construction services, with distinctive skills and capabilities in the design and execution of large-scale offshore and onshore projects.
Job Title: Project Quality Manager
Job Ref: 136004
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers / Offshore
Employment Type: Full Time (Project Based)
Professional Area: Qual, Health, Safety & Env
Slot: 2 Openings
- Definition and implementation of the PQMS, identification, preparation and distribution of Project Quality Plans and procedures in accordance with the Company Quality Management System (QMS).
- Plan and ensure Project Quality Control (QC) activities implementation
- Ensure Company’s QMS integrity is maintained in project execution.
- Ensure implementation of Project QMS is checked and monitored through planning of quality audits.
- Ensure implementation of planned quality audits, taking in account all project processes.
- Lead in external audit issues for vendors and subcontractors QMS
- Support Project Manager on issues of quality and interface with client and relevant authorities’ responsible for quality processes.
- Ensure quality requirements are incorporated in contractual documents with vendors and subcontractors.
- Analyze project quality data and lead Project Quality Management Reviews.
- Lead continuous process improvement to prevent and eliminate potential non-conformit ies and their causes
Job Requirements and Minimum Required Experience
- A Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in Engineering is required
- At least 15 years of relevant experience in Project Quality Management with 5 years spent as a Project Quality Manager.
- Good knowledge Process analysis, redesign methods and procedure development
- Knowledge of Project Quality audit activities
- Knowledge of Quality Management System Knowledge fundamentals and ISO 9001
- Knowledge of main Industry standards (ASTM, ASME, ACI, UPC, AWS,etc.)
- Good knowledge of project management tools & methodologies
- Client and contracts management skills
- Knowledge of budgeting and controls
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
To apply for this job please visit saipemspa.taleo.net.