Those interested in advancing their career at saipem as Fabrication Project Manager in Nigeria should send their application to Saipem. Please make sure you go through the requirement before applying.
Saipem is a global leader in the Engineering, Procurement, Construction & Installation Businesses, with a strong inclination towards oil & gas-related activities in remote areas. We excel in the provisioning of engineering, procurement, project management and construction services, with distinctive skills and capabilities in the design and execution of large-scale offshore and onshore projects.
Job Title: Fabrication Project Manager
Job Ref: 433001
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers / Offshore
Employment Type: Full Time (Project Based)
Proffessional Area: Fabrication Management
Slot: 2 Openings
- Plan and control production tools, equipment and personnel needed to execute fabrication activities.
- Ensure coordination of all disciplines involved in works up to pre-commissioning I mechanical completion.
- Manage and warehouse project material
- Participate in defining production and maintenance plan.
- Check production work progress, identifying any critical aspects and, where construction activities are subcontracted, requesting necessary actions from subcontractor.
- Participate and lead in fabrication project planning and scheduling, liaising with the various functions involved in the execution of project.
- Assist Commissioning Team during commissioning and start up phases.
- Work jointly with HSE team in the preparation of project HSE Plan for construction and fabrication.
Job Requirements and Minimum Required Experience
- A Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in Engineering is required. A Master’s degree is an added advantage but not a pre requisite.
- At least 15 years of relevant experience in Offshore fabrication activities of which 5 years must have been at management level.
- Excellent knowledge of Fabrication and Commissioning principles
- Excellent QHSE leadership skills.
- Excellent interpersonal relationship with customer focus.
- Pre & post tender contract management skills
- Cost management skills.
- Good knowledge of Engineering and Procurement systems/ methodologies.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
To apply for this job please visit saipemspa.taleo.net.