Oyo State Community and Social Development Agency (CSDA)
Project Officer, Procurement at the Oyo State Community and Social Development Agency (CSDA). Please go through the job requirement before applying for this position.
About Oyo State Community and Social Development Agency (CSDA)
Oyo State Government established the Community and Social Development Agency (CSDA) through the State Act of Parliament in 2008 with the responsibility of implementing the World Bank Assisted Community and Social Development Project (CSDP). The main goal of the Agency is to support the Human Capital Development of the poor. The objective is to increase access of poor people to social, “recovery” and natural resource infrastructure services through the provision of grant support beneficiaries for identifying, prioritizing, implementing, and maintaining community-driven micro-projects under approved Community Development Plans (CDPs). Oyo State Government under Community and Social Development Project, Additional Financing requires officers for CSDP.
Job Title: Project Officer, Procurement
- Be responsible for procurement at the SA including
- procurement planning, design, implementation, management and training.
- Be responsible for the preparation of bid documents (inclusive technical specifications) for the acquisition of goods/services.
- Serve as secretary of all evaluation and selection of Consultants and suppliers within agreed processes.
- Effectively manage all contracts and ensure that deliveries (quality/quantity/time) are in line with the contract provision.
- Ensure appropriate sanctions are applied on defaulting contractors;
- Provide training on procurement and community contracting to Operations Officers.
Qualification and Experience
- At least a first degree in Business Administration, Engineering, Architecture, Marketing, Purchasing and Supply or related field, with at least 5 years post qualification experience part of which must relate to procurement in a foreign-funded agency or State government due process office.
- Computer literacy is compulsory and experience in community contracting is an added advantage.
SEE ALSO: Working as a bank teller
The post attracts remuneration commensurate with the mode of entry and in accordance with agreed terms with the Work Bank.
1st December 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit 15 copies of written Applications and Curriculum Vitae duly signed and sealed to:
The Board Chairman,
Oyo State Community and Social Development Agency,
No 18, Osuntokun Avenue, Old Bodija,
Ibadan – Oyo State.
Note: Only candidates with the required qualification and experience would be shortlisted.