Human Resource Intern Job at HOR Logistics. Please make sure you go through the job requirement before applying for this position.
About HOR Logistics
HOR Logistics – We are providers of fast, affordable & reliable logistics service from deliveries within Lagos, Lagos to Abuja doorstep deliveries, to international airfreight of goods from the UK & US. We also provide checkout assistance on UK/US websites. We are HOR…trust us to deliver.
Employment Type: Full-time
- Post, update and remove job ads from job boards, careers pages and social networks
- Screen CVs and applications
- Schedule and confirm interviews with candidates
- Plan and organize on-boarding and induction programmes for new staff
- Liaise with Unit leads or representatives to participate in new staff on-boarding programmes
- Provide guidance to new staff on documentations and follow up to retrieve documents for record purpose
- Update and maintain an accurate internal databases with new employee information using the approved template
- Gather payroll data like leaves, suspension, working hours and bank accounts and provide update to the HR Lead and Accountant
- Prepare HR-related reports as needed
- Address and handle employee queries on HR-related issues and escalate to the HR Lead if unresolved
- Distribute company policies in digital formats and/or hard copies
- Participate in organizing company events, trainings, team building activities etc.
- Provide general administrative and Human Resource functions as directed by the HR Lead.
- OND in Human Resource Management, Business Administration or other related fields of study
- Experience as a Staff Assistant or similar junior HR role is a plus
- Ability to use MS Excel, power-point and word effectively
- Excellent email etiquette
- Good understanding of full-cycle recruiting
- Organizational skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Applicants must reside in Lekki/Ajah axis and must be willing to work during the partial lockdown.
- 0 – 1 year Experience.
30th November 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org