Oyo State Community and Social Development Agency (CSDA)
Officer, Supervision at the Oyo State Community and Social Development Agency (CSDA). Please go through the job requirement before applying for this position.
About Oyo State Community and Social Development Agency (CSDA)
Oyo State Government established the Community and Social Development Agency (CSDA) through the State Act of Parliament in 2008 with the responsibility of implementing the World Bank Assisted Community and Social Development Project (CSDP). The main goal of the Agency is to support the Human Capital Development of the poor. The objective is to increase access of poor people to social, “recovery” and natural resource infrastructure services through the provision of grant support beneficiaries for identifying, prioritizing, implementing, and maintaining community-driven micro-projects under approved Community Development Plans (CDPs). Oyo State Government under Community and Social Development Project, Additional Financing requires officers for CSDP.
Project Officer, Supervision
- Responsible for supervision and coordinating the activities of operation officers.
- Regular and timely liaison with other Project Officers for deployment of operations officers for field level activities.
- Ensure compliance with state level technical/standards for all social infrastructure
- Assist in organizing training for line ministries, LGA, LGRC and operations officers in social infrastructure operations and maintenance liaise with the relevant state agency for certification for all social infrastructure at the completion
- Directly responsible to the Operations Manager.
Qualification and Experience for Officer – Supervision at CSDA
- At least a degree in Engineering, Architecture, Social and Natural Resources with at least, five (5) years experience in design and/or supervision of social infrastructure construction. Computer literacy is essential and experience in implementing community-level infrastructure is an added advantage.
The post attracts remuneration commensurate with the mode of entry and in accordance with agreed terms with the Work Bank.
1st December, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit 15 copies of written Applications and Curriculum Vitae duly signed and sealed to:
The Board Chairman,
Oyo State Community and Social Development Agency,
No 18, Osuntokun Avenue, Old Bodija,
Ibadan – Oyo State.
Note: The only candidates with the required qualification and experience would be shortlisted.