Oyo State Community and Social Development Agency (CSDA)
Project Officer, Monitoring, and Evaluation at the Oyo State Community and Social Development Agency (CSDA). Please go through the job requirement before applying for this position.
About Oyo State Community and Social Development Agency (CSDA)
Oyo State Government established the Community and Social Development Agency (CSDA) through the State Act of Parliament in 2008 with the responsibility of implementing the World Bank Assisted Community and Social Development Project (CSDP). The main goal of the Agency is to support the Human Capital Development of the poor. The objective is to increase access of poor people to social, “recovery” and natural resource infrastructure services through the provision of grant support beneficiaries for identifying, prioritizing, implementing, and maintaining community-driven micro-projects under approved Community Development Plans (CDPs). Oyo State Government under Community and Social Development Project, Additional Financing requires officers for CSDP.
Job Title: Project Officer, Monitoring and Evaluation
- Responsible for data collection, collation and analysis for field level activities
- Provide implementation assistance to M&E Manager.
- Compilation of monthly, quarterly and annual reports.
- Monitor progress towards attainment of targets and to adapt targets to realities.
- Provide an improved foundation for planning effective resource use;
- Identify unacceptable high-cost interventions and operations;
- Provide a record of events;
- Provide information base for future evaluations, maintain quality standards;
- Any other duty that may be assigned by the M&E Manager.
Qualification and Experience
- At least a first degree in Social Sciences, Natural Sciences, Rural development, and related fields, with at least 5 years post qualification experience part of which must relate to monitoring and evaluation of community-based initiatives.
- Computer literacy is compulsory and experience in Community Driven Development (CDD) is an added advantage.
The post attracts remuneration commensurate with the mode of entry and in accordance with agreed terms with the Work Bank.
1st December 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit 15 copies of written Applications and Curriculum Vitae duly signed and sealed to:
The Board Chairman,
Oyo State Community and Social Development Agency,
No 18, Osuntokun Avenue, Old Bodija,
Ibadan – Oyo State.
Note: Only candidates with the required qualification and experience would be shortlisted.