Oyo State Community and Social Development Agency (CSDA)
Assistant Project Accountant Job at the Oyo State Community and Social Development Agency (CSDA). Please go through the job requirement before applying for this position.
About Oyo State Community and Social Development Agency (CSDA)
Oyo State Government established the Community and Social Development Agency (CSDA) through the State Act of Parliament in 2008 with the responsibility of implementing the World Bank Assisted Community and Social Development Project (CSDP). The main goal of the Agency is to support the Human Capital Development of the poor. The objective is to increase access of poor people to social, “recovery” and natural resource infrastructure services through the provision of grant support beneficiaries for identifying, prioritizing, implementing, and maintaining community-driven micro-projects under approved Community Development Plans (CDPs). Oyo State Government under Community and Social Development Project, Additional Financing requires officers for CSDP.
Job Title: Assistant Project Accountant
The Assistant Project Accountant shall be responsible for:
- Assisting in preparing budget and work plan for the SA;
- Assisting to maintain the SA assets database;
- Insisting to prepare monthly/quarterly reports in accordance with accounting reporting requirements;
- Assisting in preparing trial balance and balance sheet.
Qualification and Experience
- A University degree / HND in Accounting, Banking and Finance and/or their equivalents with at least five years of post-qualification experience.
- Membership in Professional Association such as ICAN, ACA, ACCA, ANAN, and knowledge of computer-based accounting packages and experience in donor-funded or rural development project audit will be an added advantage.
SEE ALSO: British High Commission Recruitment
The post attracts remuneration commensurate with the mode of entry and in accordance with agreed terms with the Work Bank.
1st December, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit 15 copies of written Applications and Curriculum Vitae duly signed and sealed to:
The Board Chairman,
Oyo State Community and Social Development Agency,
No 18, Osuntokun Avenue, Old Bodija,
Ibadan – Oyo State.
Note: Only candidate with the required qualification and experience would be shortlisted.