Project Manager / Engineer (MNO) Recruitment at Phase3 Telecom. Please make sure you go through the job requirements before applying for this job.
Phase3 Telecom is West Africa’s largest independent fibre optic infrastructure and telecommunications services provider. With coverage of 6000km and counting, the company is licensed to run its network on Nigeria’s power infrastructure with expansion into the ECOWAS region using its unique Right of Way (RoW).
Job Title: Project Manager / Engineer (MNO)
- Effectively Plan, Organize and manage team to role out Aerial Fibre projects across multiple locations
- Leading project planning sessions
- Coordinating team and internal resources
- Managing project progress and adapt work as required
- Ensuring projects meet deadlines
- Managing relationships with clients and stakeholders
- Overseeing all incoming and outgoing project documentation
- Designing risk mitigation plan
- Conducting project review and creating detailed reports for executive staff
- Optimising and improving processes and the overall approach where necessary
- Managing large and diverse teams.
You can still apply for this; ActionAid Jobs and Recruitment update
- B.Engr and Master’s Degree
- A minimum of 10 years experience
- Knowledge of Project Management Methodology or Certificate in Project Management Preferred
- Delivered High Profile projects.
- Project Management Skill
- Knowledge of Optical Fibre Deployment (Aerial & UG)
- Knowledge of Transmission networks
- Vendor Supervision Capabilities
- Analysis and Interpretation of OTDR traces
- Technical Site Survey Skills
- Personal Organization skills
- Intermediate Knowledge of IP
- Verbal & Written Communication Skills
- Proficiency with use of Project Softwares (Microsoft Project, Asana , Primavera and Trello)
- Excellent Presentation Skills.
Method of Application
28th July, 2020.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org