Artee Group Recruitment for Production Supervisor. See the full job requirements before applying for this job.
About Artee Group
Artee Group is one of Nigeria’s leading businesses spanning across the consumption space. While retail forms the core business activity of Artee Group, Group subsidiaries are present in the shopping malls, manufacturing, real estate, among many others. At Artee Group, our statement of purpose is ‘Adding value beyond limits’. This is as true as it was in 1998 when we started out as a wholesaler in Nigeria. SPAR Park n Shop which operates in the hypermarket and supermarket retail format is today present across 3 cities of Lagos, Abuja and Port Harcourt.
In the year 2014, Artee Group launch its first shopping mall in Port Harcourt. Riding on the success of Port Harcourt Mall, Artee Group is presently working on 3 shopping mall projects across Nigeria. With the launch of Dollarstore in Port Harcourt Mall, Artee Group recently added another value format to its retail brand portfolio. Expanding its presence across the consumption space, Artee joined hands with Landmark Group of Dubai to launch Babyshop, Lifestyle and Splash store brands to cater to fashion and lifestyle requirements of Nigerians. Artee Group’s retail network touches the lives of millions of Nigerians. The cornerstone of our philosophy is listening, adapting, and delivering exceptional value to our customers, investors and shareholders. What sets us apart at Artee Group is a strong and dynamic culture of entrepreneurship.
Job Title: Production Supervisor
- Supervise the entire operations of the facility with an aim for high performance.
- Assist with the onboarding process of new hires.
- Provide training and educating the workers on the floor.
- Ensure compliance with professional standards such as occupational health and safety and customer requirements.
- Maintain a clean and safe working environment.
- Monitor and prioritize workflow of production to meet deadlines.
- Provide direction and schedules to the production department.
- Ensuring the furniture and other item quality during production.
- Responsible to make the cutting list and machine program according to the drawings.
- Responsible to maintain and change the tools like cutting blade, knives, boring bits and etc.
- Ensuring the product quality stage-wise according to the internal quality standard.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email
15th December, 2020.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org