PCI Educational Consult Limited
Management Trainee Recruitment at PCI Educational Consult Limited. Please go through the job requirements before applying for this position.
PCI Educational Consult Limited, a human resource and recruitment agency, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Management Trainee
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
- We are looking for a management trainee to help us develop and implement our growth strategies. This position is best suited for candidates who want to gain valuable experience in a managerial role with advancement potential.
- During your traineeship, you’ll learn how to identify and apply important strategies and business processes.
- You’ll get to know the nuts and bolts of our company’s functions and operations and you’ll support our management team with daily tasks such as allocating budget and crafting performance reports. To succeed in this role, strong analytical skills and effective communication are important management trainee qualifications you should have.
- If you’re excited about our company’s vision and want to start the path of becoming one of our future leaders, we’d like to hear from you.
- Help managers complete daily tasks (e.g. implementing new policies)
- Understand each department’s (e.g. Marketing, Sales) daily processes and goals
- Help managers in evaluating performance (e.g. writing reports, analyzing data)
- Keep track of business revenue
- Research ways to increase profitability and lower risk
- Create and give presentations
- Provide administrative support (e.g. data entry)
- Get familiar with personnel duties
- Participate in the company’s strategic planning
- Experience in management or similar/relevant field (e.g. Sales, Customer Services, etc.)
- Excellent math and computational ability
- Effective communication skills
- A degree in Management or Business
- Comprehensive knowledge of MS Office
- Strong verbal and written presentation skills
N50,000 – N80,000 monthly.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified applicants should send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
25th December, 2020.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com