Processing Geophysicist vacancy at Total Nigeria
Job Title: Processing Geophysicist
Offer ID: 18407BR
Location: Lagos-EKO1 TWR(NGA)
Employment type: Regular position
Branch: Exploration and Production
- Contribute in the definition of processing project objectives, scope of work, technical specifications and processing sequences
- Apply Quality Control procedures in processing workflows to validate the results at different stages and ensure data quality
- Validate the results of seismic processing and imaging through thorough quality control, testing, etc.
- Maintain close collaboration with the interpretation teams and the assets to ensure that key objectives are well understood and met by the processing Contractor.
- Ensure strict follow-up of planning, invoicing and management of project budgets
- Monitor and supervise contractors to ensure the delivery of high-quality reports and deliverables, ensuring procedures and required tools are employed by providing input where necessary
- Assist in the evaluation of Processing Call For Tenders
- When required, represent the Company with the Authorities and at Partner meetings, on seismic processing projects.
- Participate in the sustainability of technical documentations, memos, reports, etc.
- Ensure compliance with Company Rules for patrimonial data protection
- M.Sc. preferably in Geophysics or Engineering
- Minimum of 6 – 12 years in seismic data processing
- Experience in time processing and depth imaging
- Possession of seismic analysis and modelling skills, seismic acquisition design and seismic interpretation is an advantage
- Sound spatial thinker
- Sound knowledge of general computing
- Good lateral thinker, robust problem solving skills, high attention to details and accuracy
- Effective time management skills and proactive approach to work
- Excellent interpersonal skills including confidentiality and discretion
- Excellent team player
- Able to work autonomously with minimal supervision
To apply for this job please visit krb-sjobs.brassring.com.