Mastercard 2019 Summer Intern Program
Job ref.: R-85242
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job type: Full-time
Mastercard – We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
- The Mastercard Summer Intern Program is a 8 week comprehensive program where students will gain hands on real work-life skills while having fun and contributing to a global company.
- As an intern, you will be challenged with completing projects that will enhance your skills as well as contribute to the department’s goals and objectives.
Program Dates & Components:
- July 1st, 2019 – August 31st, 2019
- Impactful assignments that drive business results
- Networking sessions and leadership speakers series
- Volunteer and team building experiences
- Current students pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree graduating between December 2019 and May 2021
- Evidence of strong academics, cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above
- Innovative thinking and thoughtful risk-taking
- Ability to partner across the organization
- Sound communication skills
Opportunities may be available in:
- Cyber and Intelligence Solutions
- Marketing and Communications
- Products and Innovation
- Sales/Account Management
- Locations: Based on the team/department the position may be located in Mastercard Office.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
please Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
To apply for this job please visit mastercard.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.