Post – Production Officer Job at Elevation Church. Please make sure you go through the job requirement before applying for this position.
The Elevation Church has been set up by God to develop its members as witnesses of Christ to the general public while empowering them to not only achieve the highest levels of distinction and greatness in life but to work actively with the church to establish community development initiatives to set other individuals on their own paths to greatness.
Job Title: Post – Production Officer
- The Post-Production Officer is responsible for aspects of TEC’s production such as videography, photography, and post-production.
- Shoot video production footage and B-rolls.
- Assist in creating motion graphics and graphical elements for video contents, sermon intros, promos, announcements, bumpers, as well as for live-broadcast applications.
- Manage photography coverage during events and services.
- Edit raw pictures and provide them to relevant teams as needed.
- Transfer, edit, render, and encode all Elevation Church services and content as well as any program as directed or required.
- Make digital copies of videos available for posting to the organization’s web site weekly, audio/video podcast, and other mobile content versions as required.
- Prepare broadcasts in required formats for all platforms including TV stations, online platforms, websites etc.
Editing & Post-Production:
- Assemble all raw footage, with camera shots either recorded or transferred onto video tape in preparation for inputting into the computer
- Upload videos on various websites for approval and distribution
- Inputting uncut rushes and sound, and synchronizing and storing them into files on the computer
Library & Equipment Management:
- Monitor/maintain photographs, video recording & playback systems including the cameras, tripods, distributors, scalers, projectors, lights, etc.
- Manage data archives and insure that all raw footage and edited material is being stored properly –with adequate redundancy.
- Transcode Footage
- Organize Project Folders
- Archive Completed Projects
- Properly care for and maintain edit platform and update software regularly to insure optimum speed and reliability.
Volunteer Unit Support:
- Troubleshoot and repair media equipment during service
- Be available in the multimedia booth during services for media-related needs
Skills and Knowledge
Educational Qualification and Relevant Experience:
- A minimum of a first degree in any course
- A verifiable video production/photography certification
- 4-5 years of relevant experience in production and Post-production
Functional / Technical Skills:
- Expert use of applications such as Adobe Premiere Pro, Final Cut Pro, Adobe After-Effect, Media Composer, Adobe Photoshop, etc.
- Expert knowledge of video and still camera production
- Competence in utilizing sound equipment
- Expert knowledge and management of lighting
- Working knowledge of graphics design
Attitude and Behavioural Traits:
- Team Orientation
- Eye for design
- Creative thinking
- Effective Communication
- Interpersonal Skills
- Time Management and Organization
- Ability to thrive in a high-pressure environment
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.