Head, Human Resources Job at Elevation Church. Please make sure you go through the job requirement before applying for this position.
About Elevation Church
The Elevation Church has been set up by God to develop its members as witnesses of Christ to the general public while empowering them to not only achieve the highest levels of distinction and greatness in life but to work actively with the church to establish community development initiatives to set other individuals on their own paths to greatness.
Job Title: Head, Human Resources
- This role exists to plan, attract, recruit, develop, and retain the talent that will ensure delivery of organizational objectives and goals, guarantee continued and sustainable processes.
- This role also leads to professional and strategic HR delivery to Management and creates a high-performance culture.
- Design HR strategy in alignment with organizational objectives
- Ensure measurable indicators to ascertain the value of HR’s role in organizational strategy implementation
- Create an atmosphere that allows talent to thrive and provides ROI on employee acquisition and retention strategy
- Design and deliver programmes that ensure synergy across all business functions and alignment with corporate objectives
Talent Management and Organizational Development:
- Facilitate the design, deployment, and implementation of all organizational change projects.
- Design and facilitate various interventions in line with people development needs
- Develop action plans from Employee Engagement Surveys to improve overall employee engagement and organizational performance.
- Implement the Learning and Development Strategy of the Organization in line with TEC’s objectives
- Design leadership framework and implement with management development programmes to ensure a future pipeline for TEC
- Conduct talent reviews and implement succession planning
- Facilitate and monitor performance management systems and cycles
- Review and maintain organizational structures to ensure alignment and optimality.
- Develop and review the onboarding and integration/induction process of new employees
- Design appropriate channels for employee communication and review impact for continuous improvement
- Ensure adequate and effective policies, procedures and programs framework for HR service delivery
Employee Services and Administration:
- Design and oversee employee leave administration
- Ensure effective Employee Record Management and adherence to data privacy laws
- Manage and provide data on Employee resumption & exits
- Create and maintain Employee loans process, ensuring zero exposure to the organization
- Ensure remittance to appropriate pension institutions as provided by employees and management of data and process.
- Coordinate relationships with service providers on all benefits and incentives schemes and ensure best practices
- Work with other organizational stakeholders to develop and implement processes aimed at reducing exposure to workplace hazards
- Develop processes to ensure effective education and training of staff on Safety and Health measures
- Facilitate employee health awareness programmes
- Organize employee activities geared towards enhancing work-life balance
Employee Relations Management:
- Manage all employee and employer-related issues and ensure no litigations or any such associated issues to the organization
- Manage all disciplinary and grievance issues for complete resolution
- Ensure an atmosphere of cordiality and an effective conflict management process.
Talent Planning and Acquisition:
- Develop an effective manpower planning process in alignment with Organizational strategy per time
- Determine critical profiles based on organizational requirements and design an appropriate sourcing strategy for the same
- Based on the manpower plan, identify recruitment needs and design effective programmes for selection and retention
- Create and maintain the employee value proposition and employer brand
- Continually provide innovative ways to project the image of TEC as the employer of choice via all media with a special focus on social media
- Maintain headcount as per manpower plan
Employee Compensation and Benefits:
- Conducts periodic Employee costs forecasting and annual budgetary management ensuring cost savings for TEC
- Implement Pay structure design and maintain structure to ensure equity and internal parity of compensation for all employees
- Bonus, rewards and recognition design and implementation to attract and retain best of talents for TEC
- Provide required input for Payroll management
- Conduct effective Tax administration ensuring adherence to regulatory requirements while providing the organization with the best options for increased disposable income for employees
- Design and implement compensation policies and programs that will provide a competitive edge for TEC and guarantee employee retention
- Implement and maintain Group life, Medical scheme and requirements of workmen compensation act as stipulated within the regulatory framework
- Conduct compensation surveys, provide benchmarking data to aid compensation strategy
HR Analytics and Reports:
- Ensure the integrity of HR data
- Provide HR data to support organizational strategy
- Conducts trends and analysis on workforce/HR metrics and provide meaningful data to aid organizational decisions
- Continually review HR processes and workflows to ensure operational efficiency
Skills and Knowledge
Educational Qualifications Relevant Experience:
- A Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university
- A professional qualification of CIPMN, CIPD, SHRM, HRCI
- Minimum of 10 years in an HR generalist role
- Minimum of 3 years of team leadership experience
- Advanced ability to develop and integrate HR strategies and initiatives with the company’s strategies with no supervision
- Excellent ability as a consultant/negotiator to influence company senior management
- Knowledge of Human Resources laws and regulations as well as global best practices
- Strong budget and management skills, including proven ability to project/process, manage
Attitude and Behavioural Skills:
- Ability to deal with ambiguity, tight timelines, multiple priorities, and demanding customers, in a fast-moving, constantly changing environment
- A high degree of professionalism, maturity, and confidentiality
- Very good interpersonal and presentation skills
- Strong People skills- Building Collaborative Relationships, Highly developed, demonstrated teamwork skills
- Strong oral and written interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to see the big picture and provide useful and strategic advice and input across the company and on the executive team.
- A creative, forward thinker
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.