PearlDrops Healthcare Staffing
Pharmacy Trainee at PearlDrops Healthcare Staffing. Please make sure you read through the job requirements before applying for this position.
PearlDrops Healthcare Staffing (PHS) is a specialist health care staffing and recruitment firm with a fresh outlook to the recruitment process. Our aim is to provide a satisfactory service to our clients and candidates here in Nigeria and for overseas companies looking to recruit the best for their organization.
- Work under the supervision of a pharmacist in preparing prescriptions and giving medications.
- Helps health care providers and patients by greeting them in person and by phone, answering questions and requests, and referring inquiries to the pharmacist.
- Maintains a safe and clean pharmacy by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Organizes medications for pharmacist to dispense by reading medication orders and prescriptions.
- Maintains records by recording and filing physicians’ orders and prescriptions.
- Ensures medication availability by delivering medications to patients
- Maintains confidentiality of patients’ information.
- B.Sc. degree in any Science or Bio-science field (Microbiology, Biochemistry, Biology, Human Anatomy, etc)
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good oral and written communication skills, problem-solving, and a good team player.
- Self-motivated and good attitude to work, flexible and organized
- Maintains honesty, integrity, confidentiality, and high levels of efficiency and accuracy at all times.
- The ability to use a computer for daily operations is essential but not mandatory.
- Good telephone etiquette.
22nd December 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org