Website Oando Plc
Oando Intern (Legal Intern)
Company: Oando Plc
Oando Plc is one of Africa’s largest integrated energy solutions provider with a proud heritage. It has a primary listing on the Nigeria Stock Exchange and a secondary listing on the Johannesburg Stock Exchange. With shared values of Teamwork, Respect, Integrity, Passion and Professionalism (TRIPP).
Got what it takes?
- Got what it takes to learn from the brainiacs behind one of Nigeria’s most effective legal teams? Complete the first task to get started on your journey to becoming one of the best lawyers on this side of the hemisphere.
- In no more than 1 A4 page (minimum font size 11), write a high level analysis of the Process and Industrial Developments Limited (P&ID) v. the Federal Republic of Nigeria case and its potential implications on Nigeria.
- Upload the document containing your analysis on the portal on or before Friday, 6th September 2019 (Submission should only be in .PDF format).
Requirements for Oando Intern
To qualify, you must:
- Be an undergraduate Law Student (Undergoing an LLB degree)
- Not have attended Law School (or been called to the Nigerian bar)
- Be between the ages of 18 and 24
- Be available for a minimum of 4 weeks, anytime between November 2019 to March 2020.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
All interested and qualified applicants are expected to apply through the career portal of Oando
To apply for this job please visit www.oandoplc.com.