Workplace Centre Limited
Nylon Production Supervisor at Workplace Centre Limited, Interested, and qualified candidates should see the job description and apply.
The Workplace Centre Limited – We are a World Class Skills Development and HR / ICT Consulting Services organization that adds significant value to our clients and society.
Job Title: Nylon Production Supervisor
Locations: Lagos (Ikoyi) Ogun (Sagamu Interchange)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Nylon Production Supervisor – Experienced in Nylon Production Process
- Set daily / weekly / monthly objectives and communicate them to employees
- Organize workflow by assigning responsibilities and preparing schedules
- Oversee and coach employees
- Ensure the safe use of the equipment and schedule regular maintenance
- Check production output according to specifications
- Submit reports on performance and progress
- Identify issues in efficiency and suggest improvements
- Train new employees on how to safely use machinery and follow procedures
- Enforce strict safety guidelines and company standards
- High School Diploma; Degree in a Technical, Engineering, or relevant field will be an advantage.
- Must have 5-10 years work experience.
- Proven experience as Production Supervisor in a Nylon production outfit.
- Experience in using various types of manufacturing machinery and tools, for example- Pelletizing, Crushing, Extrusion machines.
- Advanced skills in MS Office
- Organizational and leadership abilities
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- Problem-solving skills
- N100,000 – N250,000 Net monthly plus variable pay-Incentive for meeting / exceeding production targets.
- Other Benefits: HMO, Housing, Meal subsidy.
12th December 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: [email protected] with “Role _ Nylon Production Supervisor” as the subject of the email.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org